The Medical Gas Outlet/Inlet is a critical piece of equipment in your Medical Gas system.
Our commitment to quality and reliability extends to every component that makes up the Medical Gas outlet/inlet.
100% tested, each unit is delivered ready to provide years of trouble-free use.
Outlet types available are; Ohmeda, Chemetron, Puritan Bennett, DISS and Oxequip.
- 100% Hydrostatic testing of each outlet and cleaned for medical gas service.
- Universal rough-in assembly/back-box to accept quick connects or DISS front adapters. (Can be interchanged at any time)
- Upgrade front assemblies available to replace existing outlets without shutting down system.
- Outlets are compatible with all Hospital outlet configuration.
- Outlets are UL listed, CGA approved, and comply with NFPA.
- Indexed to eliminate interchangeability of gas services.
Medical Gas Retro-Fit Outlets
The Retro-Fit process allows you to update and convert your old Medical Gas Equipment to
new equipment without shutting the system down.
- Retro-Fits are designed to use the existing back body of the previous product.
- Allows you to maintain the original configuration while improving both the functionality and the
aesthetic appearance of the equipment.
- Replacement can be done without breaking the pipeline or cutting into the existing wall.
- Old leaking outlets can cost the hospital in wasted gas and the source equipment needs to work
harder to maintain pressures.